Look, you’ve seen numerous sites who will give you tips on how to be successful in Fortnite. But let’s be honest, that’s for those who want to go pro. If you want to be successful you just need to do the following:
- Lead the target. Easy peasy.
- Building gives you an advantage. If you corner an enemy, build higher than them and give them the business.
- Be unpredictable, you have to zig and zag. Running directly at someone isn’t smart.
- Spoiler alert! Fall damage is a real thing, it can hand someone an easy victory.
- Use your head, if someone puts themselves above a trap. Take away their footing.
- The crossbow is a shotgun in Snipers only. Who knew?
- Jump pads are meant to be placed outside of buildings. Don’t laugh.
- If you get caught out in the open with no weapon. You’re dead.
- Partner down? DO NOT turn your back to where they were downed. You will die.
It’s a videogame guys. Have fun with it. My buddy Chris says they should do a Dragonball Z event. I mean, there’s an emote that resembles the Ginyu Force.